- With receipt, we accept returns for 7 days for refund or exchange.
- We accept returns for 30 days for exchange or store credit only.
- Product must be in original condition.
- Collectible products, like Magic: The Gathering or Pokemon, are not eligible for returns.
Red Raccoon Games does not cover shipping costs on returns. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee is waived if store credit is elected as the refund method.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
If a sealed product contains missing or damaged parts, you will have to contact the manufacturer to correct the problem. If you need help finding the contact information for the manufacturer, you may call or email Red Raccoon Games and we will be happy to assist you.
Due to the nature of the collectible gaming market, we are unable to accept returns on singles, including Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon. The only exception to this policy is if you have received a card in a condition inconsistent with the guidelines of our Grading Policy. If you feel this applies to a card you have purchased, email email@example.com within 3 days of delivery to resolve the issue via exchange or refund. Please wait for approval before sending back any merchandise.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Sealed "blind buy" collectible items such as Magic the Gathering booster packs.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank.There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clearance items (if applicable)
Unfortunately, clearance items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and, upon approval, send your item to: Red Raccoon Games, 309 N Main Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, the store credit will be applied to your account.
- Without a gift receipt, the return will have to be processed via the original purchaser and their account.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Red Raccoon Games, 309 N Main Street, Bloomington IL 61701, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.